So I’ve been seeing a lot of pastel colored and I have to say…I absolutely LOVE it! I had this image from Nylon Magazine plastered on my closet door 3 years ago, and I’m happy to see if re-surface. I’d love to color my hair but unfortunately I don’t think this looks very professional and I’m scared that my hair would turn gray afterwards.
What do you think about the pastel colored hair trend?
So I really need a nice bag that will allow me to carry my laptop as well as other items that might be needed as well. While I’ve just barely scraped the surface for what’s available I seem to be struggling finding something that’s both cute and good quality. So far I’ve explored Etsy, Fossil, Kate Spade, and Marc Jacobs. Where do you go to find cute laptop totes?
Here’s how to make your own ceramic coasters that I made for a promotional piece. Let’s GO!
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 4 ceramic tiles
• modge podge
• foam brushes
• images to place on the coasters
• water proof acrylic sealer
• Cover tile with a generous layer of modge podge. (You want to make sure the corners of your image stick.)
• Place image on the tile, smooth out from center outward to avoid bubbles. Let dry for 10 – 15 mins.
• Cover image with a layer of modge podge. Do straight brush strokes up and down. Let dry for 15 – 20 mins.
• Place another later (repeat same brush stokes), and then do as many layers as you’d like until you get the look you want. (I did two.) WARNING! brushstrokes will be visible when dried.
• After 20 minutes apply sealant. Allow to dry for however long is written on the directions of your specific sealant.
• Hole punch tag.
• Stack coasters and tie ribbon (make sure to slide on your tag) to make a cute little gift!
It’s been a busy week, but so rewarding! I have officially FINISHED my portfolio book! (ok so I’ll never truly be done…) Last night I had my senior show and senior formal. Today was all about getting my cap and gown, graduation announcements and going to portfolio reviews all day! But now I can take a break and relax…hello home cooked meal!
My little blurb.
Probably the coolest case EVER! My friend Carly’s clutch/portfolio case idea I absolutely LOVE!
Here’s a small sneak peek at my portfolio.
Here’s the adorable little compact mirror all the seniors were given. Our initials were engraved on them!
The photo booth was a BLAST!
Check out this great guy! Wanna know just how great he is? He’s currently making these
Along with artichokes and some cheesy scalloped potatoes. YUM!
I love when I get to use really nice photo equipment for product shots at work!
So I realize I’ve done an incredibly terrible job at keeping up this blog. However with working on my portfolio this quarter I’ve had my focus tuned in elsewhere. I vow however to try and do a much better job. With graduation a month from today exactly summer is just around the corner! Oh summer you are a beautiful thing. For a lot of people summer means the time to travel…and traveling means maps!
Oo how I wish to travel more!